Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let me introduce myself

I thought my first post should be to introduce myself. Im just your average Ohio girl. Raised in the same town that I now live in. I have a Bachelors Degree from Kent State University in Art Education. I currently study at Youngstown State University where I plan to graduate with my Masters in Art Education this Fall. I teach Visual Art at our local High School and offer classes such as drawing, painting, ceramics, crafts and general art for junior high.
My sister owns a dance studio and I have The Art Studio in the same building. I teach all types of arts and crafts there to all ages, as well as private lessons. I love to create fine art, often teaching myself new techniques through you tube videos or books. I am a scrapbooker, crafter and self taught photographer. Im not perfect, in fact my life is crazy. Im unorganized, always late and often forgetful. I have learned that my family is the most important thing in my life and as long as they are with me everything is ok.
The other day,I encouraged my sister who loves to create crafts for her sorority sisters to create her own blog. She took my advice and started right away. Check out her blog here  I decided to take my own advice and start one of my own. I plan to share a positive outlook on life, taking an every day event and making it special. I love to take something simple, and make it into a memory, especially for my daughters. So follow me on this journey (I have no idea where it will lead me). Life is beautiful. Lets create it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment